First of all, before I'm going through
Semester 4. I have asked my senior about this subject. They told me that
Critical Literacy is one of the tough subject in semester 4. We need to put a
lot of effort or else you will take this subject again for the next semester.
This is not something that we can play with. It is the time we have to be
serious. People need to avoid from doing the task in last minute time because
it take a long time to understand the article and be a good critical thinker. I
expect that this subject require us a lot of reading and think critically. We
have to think out of box and start has our own stance with an issue. I hope
that I will be able to understand what the main purpose in studying this
subject was. Besides, I really hope that I can score well as I just started
learning the subject.